Your Plumbing Opportunity of a Lifetime
- Are you looking for an employer who respects you?
- Respects your personal time?
- Provides a less than 50hr work week?
- Wants to help you become successful?
At Honey Bee Plumbing we strive to serve our clients with the best possible service. The key is to find great people to serve our clients at the highest possible level, that's why we need great people such as yourself! We are rewarding great plumbers with an excellent opportunity!
A little about us and what we are looking for:
- We are in Northwest Florida seeking a full-time professional plumber who really knows his stuff.
- No plumbing license is necessary and our target is a long-term relationship.
- What is most important to us is that you have the communication skills to educate and help customers make proper plumbing decisions.
- We follow the motto no man left behind! This is the key to being a team player.
- We’re looking for a self –starter who does not require a lot of “micromanagement."
- Available to work a normal 5 day work week. We start work at 8 am!
How we pay:
- You’ll get paid by check or direct deposit every week.
What we are offering:
- Benefits (Vision, dental, accident, life, cancer, IRA)
- State of the art training and system's to launch you to a rapid $100,000yr salary.
- Take-home vehicle.
- Company Shirts & Phone.
- Swing shifts available upon request. (days or hours)
- A full work week, we are overwhelmed with clients who want to work with us based on our great reputation.
- 2 weeks paid vacation. PAID HOLIDAYS OFF.
We are a young, fast-growing, professional organization. What does this mean for you? Opportunity for rapid career growth. We will be creating positions to promote from within, no sitting stagnate waiting for the position you want to come open. If this is the opportunity for you the time is NOW!
All communication will be discreet and confidential. Our Founder & President exclusively receives applications and will not share information until we are firm you're ready to come on board.
(We want serious inquiries only)